Deadline: April 17, 2023
Applications are open for the Reckitt Lead2030 SDG6 Challenge 2023. Reckitt is proud to have supported the Lead2030 SDG6 challenge since 2019, working in partnership with 3 outstanding social entrepreneurs with innovative approaches to tackling SDG6. Reckitt wants to continue to build on this success in 2023, by supporting innovations that create measurable impact by enabling access to clean water, sanitation or hygiene, and are particularly interested in innovations with a focus on children or women/girls.
Whilst Reckitt are interested to receive applications that target at a wide range of areas within WASH, there is a particularly interest in hearing about innovations that do either of the following:
- Make innovative use of digital technology to reach more people and enable access to water, sanitation, and hygiene on a wide scale.
- Promote good hand hygiene practices amongst underserved communities.
The winning solution will receive:
- Sponsorship to participate in the One Young World Summit 2023.
- A US$50,000 grant from Reckitt.
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of Reckitt professionals. The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution based on the needs of your initiative or organisation.
- Solution must be evidently aligned with the SDG6 challenge.
- Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Solution is readily available, being piloted, implemented, or scaled.
- Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example, generating educational outcomes, employment opportunities, or developing skills.
- Solution’s impact in society must be adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Potential to grow impact after expanding in scope or size and/or into other regions.
The application deadline is April 17, 2023. Shortlisted candidates confirmed and invited to submit second round application by late April.
For more information, visit Reckitt Lead2030 SDG6 Challenge.