Applications for the Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program 2023 are now open. The Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program (SEO WEP) is an impact investment program that aims to support 30 women-owned initiatives and MSMEs with business tools, grants, access to markets and business literacy for sustainability to accelerate and broaden economic prosperity, social progress by unlocking entrepreneurial capacity to create and multiply local value.
They are partnering with financial institutions to provide business capitals, pre- and post-training, technical support using a virtual acceleration approach. At the Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation, they understand that when women are economically empowered, they re-invest in their families and communities, strengthening the social fabric of society and education and skill levels of the workforce. This multiplier effect spurs economic growth and enhances stability.
- Phase 1: 2-weeks in-person training
- Phase 2: Business Pitch day contest (up to 5 million naira)
- Phase 3: 2-months peer-to-peer mentoring
- Phase 4: Post-evaluations and post-training support
- Intensive training
- Business Grants
- Practical Skills needed to start and sustain your business.
- Provide business advisory and access to unmatched services that empowers them to do and achieve more.
- Open to women who are ready to grow their business or want to start their own.
- Be between the ages of 20 – 35 years old.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Have a computer or tablet with internet access.
- Willing to commit to a 3-months program.
- Must be resident in Anambra State, Nigeria.
For more information, visit SEO WEP.