Deadline: April 17, 2023
Applications are open for the British Council Unlimited Micro Awards 2023. The aim of these awards is to help facilitate partnership and collaboration between artists and/or collectives in the UK and countries eligible to receive Official Development Assistance (ODA).
These awards can cover a range of different artforms, including:
- Combined arts
- Visual art
- In total, micro grants of £2,500 will be awarded to approximately 10 pairs of disabled artists.
In order to be eligible, proposals must adhere to the following criteria:
- Collaborations must be led by a disabled artist/s or collective based in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales.
- The international collaborator must be a disabled artist/s or collective based in countries in receipt of Official Development Assistance.
- Collaborations must be feasible within the given budget.
- Collaborations must be feasible within the given timescale.
- Artists whose work centres around disability and/or impairment are welcome to apply, as are those whose work does not.
Here is a full list of the countries that artists can apply to collaborate with:
Albania, Argentina, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, visit British Council.