Deadline: May 5, 2023
Are you a woman entrepreneur running a high-impact business in Nigeria? Do you want to take your business to the next level? The High Growth Coaching Program (HGCP) 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you!
The SLA High Growth Coaching Program is a 3-month program that provides growth-focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses. This year’s program, HGCP 2023, is designed to spotlight social enterprises in the Nigerian ecosystem. If you’re a social entrepreneur, this is a unique opportunity to access the support you need to grow your business and make an impact on the market.
She Leads Africa (SLA) is a global media brand that helps young women achieve their professional dreams by providing expert advice and opportunities for networking. SLA reaches more than 650,000 women across 35+ countries and 5 continents. The brand has been featured in the Financial Times and CNBC Africa, and in December 2016, SLA was the first African startup to ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
- 3 months of intensive training in business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Open to female founder or co-founder between the ages of 18 and 35;
- Running a business in Nigeria for less than 3 years with a proven track record in the market;
- And with no more than N23,025 000.00 in external funding received.
Submit your application! They will not accept any late submissions. Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for your business with support from your own personal business coach and a community of women to keep you accountable.
You must upload your Pitch Deck / Growth Strategy plan to your VC4A profile in order for your application to be complete. Make sure you join the She Leads Africa community to gain access to our application tips and a free downloadable guide on how to create a BOSS pitch deck.
For more information, visit SLA HGCP.