Deadline: May 31, 2023
Applications are open for the Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) Fellowship Program 2023. The AYF Fellowship is a 9-month live-in working program on Awaji Island, Japan at the home of the Awaji Youth Federation, Manabi no Sato.
It provides selected Fellows with the opportunity to challenge themselves and hone their individual skills in a multicultural environment that reflects both the needs of the Japanese workplace and the opportunities that come with a flexibly structured and stimulating `learning by doing structure.
Guided by the philosophy of “Turning your Imagination into Action”, AYF works under the umbrella of the Pasona Group towards sustainable solutions for society`s problems. AYF Fellows have a special chance to bring a unique global perspective to a highly localized regional community on Awaji Island in Japan.
Reflective of its overall mission, AYF has selected main themes for Fellowship activity. These are:
- Leadership and Project Management
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship
- PR and Marketing
- Monthly Salary (Base salary + Overtime) – JPY 197,000.
- Government Taxes, Pension and Insurance fees will be duducted
- Japanese class fees will be duducted
- Accommodation & Utilities included.
- Age between 24-30 preferable;
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing);
- Japanese language skill (JLPT N1-N3) preferable;
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to the our projects;
- Core values of hard work, discipline, and care for others;
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience;
- The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action;
- Membership and track record of activity in the AYF Global Community preferable.
Application deadline is May 31, 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be notified on a Rolling Basis.
For more information, visit AYF Fellowship.