Deadline: June 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Visegrad Fellowship Program 2023. The Visegrad Fellowship Program offers funding of individual short-term stays for V4 scholars, lecturers, and researchers (citizens of Czechia, Hungary, Poland, or Slovakia) in V4 countries others than that of their citizenship.
The fellowships are provided for a limited period ranging from 2 to 10 weeks during which the respective Fellow from the V4 country is to conduct (or participate in) concrete research project, hold lecture(s) or seminars at a higher-education level, or study or review specific sets of written or other materials available in a public archive or library.
- The support is paid in the form of a lump sum scholarship amounting to €500/week paid in two instalments (80% and 20% respectively).
- Open to V4 scholars, lecturers, and researchers (citizens of Czechia, Hungary, Poland, or Slovakia).
- The country of the fellow’s citizenship and permanent residence must differ from the country of the host institution.
Electronic applications are accepted via the My Visegrad system continuously throughout the year in two periods—January through June and August through November and shall include the following uploaded documents written in English:
- Scanned valid ID document
- Scan of the doctoral diploma or a proof of enrollment in doctoral studies program
- Letter of invitation signed/stamped by the host institution detailing the precise length of the fellowship, its concrete nature, and the intended outcomes
- A letter of recommendation issued by the applicant’s affiliated (home) institution or by a relevant expert (for non-affiliated applicants)
- Each applicant can submit only a single application form per deadline
For more information, visit Visegrad Fellowship.