Deadline: June 16, 2023
Are you a 12-17 year old with a passion to create a better future? Then the Next Generation Foresight Practitioners (NGFP) Young Voices Award 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you!
They are looking for young people with innovative ideas and projects to make the world a better place. NGFP recognises the immense potential young people have to shape the world and they are eager to listen, learn and support you as you embark on your foresight journey.
So, if you are curious about how the world is changing, have a desire to translate innovative ideas about the future into action and make a difference in your community, and are willing to become an ambassador for a more sustainable future, they can’t wait to hear from you!
- The first-place winner will receive a USD to help realize their future-focused project and catapult their idea into action.
- Three others will each receive a USD $500 prize.
- Six top finalists will also be recognised for their ideas and efforts.
- Open to applicants between 12-17 years old from anywhere in the world.
- They are looking for young people with innovative ideas and projects to make the world a better place.
- To apply, applicants are asked to write a short essay (maximum 400 words) on how a current project or an intended project will consider the well-being of others and the future of the planet. Submissions can be in native language but please include an English translation.
- Create and submit a short video (maximum 2m 30s) about what you would want to do with the Young Voices prize. The video is a pitch addressed to your community persuading them that this project or idea is good or even necessary and giving them reasons for supporting or joining it. Video can be in your native language but include English subtitles. Create new and original video and do not upload a news clipping or old video. Indicate which of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) their idea would contribute to.
For more information, visit NGFP Young Voices Award.