Deadline: April 23, 2023
Applications are open for the SME Growth Lab Africa Accelerator Program 2023. To commemorate the 2023 International Women’s Day, SME Growth Lab Africa and Shecluded partnered to enable female entrepreneurs across Africa and Shecluded community members to participate in SME Growth Lab’s first women-only cohort of its Digital Accelerator Program.
Through this partnership they aim to reach hundreds of female entrepreneurs across Africa, providing them with the necessary training and support to overcome business challenges, grow their ventures, and drive economic growth.
SME Growth Lab Africa (SGL Africa) is a Digital Accelerator Program designed to empower business owners with digital skills, knowledge, mentorship and community events to transform their businesses and drive economic growth. Shecluded is a female-focused fintech company that provides loans, pensions, life insurance, and other financial services to female entrepreneurs through a community-based ecosystem. They will be providing a share of N1,000,000 grants to the top 5 women in the Digital Accelerator Program towards their business growth.
- Training on business acumen: sales, marketing, finance & legal.
- Exclusive access to the entrepreneurship community
- Mentorship from business experts
- Access to business resources
- Certificate of completion
- 24/7 support
- Applicants must be a FEMALE business owner operating in Africa;
- Must be between ages 18 – 40;
- Must be committed to attending the virtual sessions and group calls;
- Eager to volunteer and participate in community sessions.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a 4-weeks intensive business training in May 2023.
For more information, visit SME Growth Lab Africa.