Deadline: June 30, 2023
Applications for the JAMII Femmes Initiative 2023 are now open. The JAMII Femmes initiative aims to increase the impact of African women entrepreneurs on the African economy and to support the creation of innovative solutions for sustainable development that will contribute to positive change in Africa by improving the quality of life for tens of thousands of people.
For this second year, the Coca-Cola Foundation and Women in Africa are offering a multi-phase program to 7,000 women in three countries.
Implementation of the Program
- Education: access to the Honoris United Universities Certificate (cf curriculum) and masterclasses of experts for 7000 women. This program is inclusive and at the same time selective. That’s why the Education Pillar, which is extremely important for women entrepreneurs, is open to both new and experienced women entrepreneurs. With this they also hope to create a community where experienced women entrepreneurs can also inspire those who start. As the program progresses, the selection criteria will focus on entrepreneurial performance.
- Grants: access to grants ranging from $300 to $10,000 for the top 600 of 7,000 women
- Acceleration: access to a face-to-face acceleration bootcamp for the top 20 in each country. This bootcamp will allow you to:
- further strengthen your skills with experts, mentors
- access the high-level network of WIA and its partners
- access exclusive opportunities of bootcamp partners
- Visibility: lifetime access to the WIA network, and thus to potential opportunities throughout Africa. And for the top 20, a dedicated communication campaign will be deployed by WIA and its partners.
- Woman over 18 years old;
- Impactful entrepreneurs or business idea aligned with UNESCO SDGs;
- Ability to take part in an online program
- Be from one of these countries: Algeria, Egypt or South Africa.
The Jamii Femmes 2023 call for applications is open until June 30, 2023 at midnight GMT+0 for Egypt, Algeria and South Africa.
For more information, visit JAMII Femmes.