Deadline: May 7, 2023
Are you between 15 and 20? Apply now to join the Shape the Future Challenge 2023, brought to you in collaboration with Volkswagen Group, and get a chance to work with international mentors while developing innovative solutions for a greener, sustainable, and accessible future of mobility.
They want you to THINK BIG! Whether you’re interested in autonomous vehicles, smart cities, sustainable transportation, or climate-resilient infrastructure, this challenge is for you. They believe that young people have what it takes to develop innovative solutions that will make a real difference in tackling the world’s biggest challenges.
- The team with the best solution wins a trip to Silicon Valley, California! The 5-day program in Silicon Valley includes workshops, meeting interesting startups and founders, visiting companies like Meta, Apple, Amazon, and Google. You will explore campuses of the Silicon Valley University and Stanford. You will get all the insights, explore the future of education, and discover the entrepreneurial mindset and moonshot thinking behind the area! This experience will undoubtedly shape your future!
- Open to young people between the ages of 15 and 20 from anywhere in the world.
- Applicant should have creative, innovative, and bold ideas and solutions for the future of mobility.
- The challenge program is entirely in the English language. A good understanding and ability to communicate are a must.
- Apply as an individual or team, with or without an idea
- Receive your acceptance email to the challenge on May 8
- Get invited to the challenge space on the Moonshot Pirates platform