Deadline: June 17, 2023
Applications are open for the Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2023. The aim of the programme is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Through Orange Corners, they provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation programme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
- Skills development: Collective and individual workshops on the stages of the creation of social enterprises.
- Coaching and mentoring: Personal development week, collective workshops in soft skills, mentoring.
- Personalised follow-up: Advisory board (strategic committee), collective.
- Events and networking: Professional meetings, events organised by incubates.
- Accommodation and domiciliation: Access to the incubator space, reduced price for commercial domiciliation.
- There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners.
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be between 18-35 years old.
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old.
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria.
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
- Online application: Fill in all required fields and submit via the online application form. Make sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 50 selected semi-finalists.
- Bootcamp: The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme.
- Selection: Selection will be conducted according to the performance during the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months.
For more information, visit Orange Corners.