Deadline: May 26, 2023
Are you scaling digital financial services in emerging markets, particularly with a focus on reaching women? Get closer to product-market fit with tailored design support, US$ 50K in grant funding, and access to a collaborative network. Apply now for the IDEO Last Mile Money Accelerator 2023!
Your team should be ideally building products that:
- Have a strategic focus on women at the last mile – Women contribute significantly to your current growth, and you are investing resources in growing women users.
- Boost the income of mobile money agents and micro-merchants through agent training & onboarding, float loan provision, and more.
- Enable micro-merchants to participate in digital financial services through cash-in/cash-out & bill pay services, digital money, or a formal credit offering.
- Tailored design support: Access weekly design office hours, with a potential for 4-6 week embedded design sprints with IDEO designers.
- Flexible US$ 50K grants: Receive US$ 50K of non-dilutive capital to build and pilot a prototype for engaging women in digital financial services.
- Powerful mentorship: Get access to a network of mentors from telcos, FMCGs, technology firms, investors, and other organizations.
- Fundraising guidance: Get 1:1 coaching for developing a fundraising strategy and narrative, as well as introductions to the LMM network.
- Open to promising early-stage ventures that are connecting underserved communities in emerging markets to digital financial services.
- They would especially love to invite teams reaching women customers digitally or through merchants and agents.
The deadline to apply to the 2023 Last Mile Money Accelerator is Friday, May 26, 2023, by midnight PST.
For more information, visit IDEO LMM Accelerator.