Deadline: July 15, 2023
Applications are open for the Eco State Poster Competition 2023. Participants are invited to submit a maximum of three posters on the theme “Ecologycal Country”. What does an “ecological country” mean for you and how to fight for such a great idea against corrupted political structures? How can a country be greener and more careful about its natural environment and how to force those in power to fulfil the green agenda?
Montenegro was the first country in the world proclaimed as an ecological country in 1991, in Žabljak in the Durmitor National Park – exactly where the Wild Beauty Art Festival is taking place, showcasing high quality art programs in place of (still) astonishing natural beauty. Although a noble idea for a small country and its citizens, the reality, 31 years after, is quite different.
- 1st prize – €1,000
- 2nd prize – €600
- 3rd prize – €300
- Open to all graphic designers interested in the discipline of poster art.
- Entrants may be from anywhere in the world.
- Each student can participate with three (3) posters.
- All posters must be submitted online.
- Convert your Poster files to meet these condition: JPG – quality 10, RGB – 8 Bits/channel, 3900 pixels on the longer side. The file size must not exceed 12 MB.
- DO NOT SEND PRINTED COPIES. The WBESP will make print-outs for jury review, as well as exhibition prints of winning posters.
- There is no entry fee to the Biennial competition.
For more information, visit Eco State Poster Competition.