Deadline: July 20, 2023
Applications are open for the GELA Prestigious Global Mentorship Programme 2023. The Prestigious Global Foreign Mentorship Programme (PGMP) formerly known as WAFMP, helps in identifying, training, mentoring, and deploying impeccable and proficient leaders into politics, business, and civil service, from those youths aged 18-35 years whose voices have not been heard for decades such as the extremely marginalized, people of colour and the socioeconomically disadvantaged.
PGMP seeks to be the hub for grooming global leaders across all sectors. The GELA Skillup-360 project has recently been expanded to include youths from all continents/regions of the world. Very importantly, 80-100 participants will be selected globally in an inclusive manner that allows for a healthy balance such that delegates are selected from the various continents. The program is ideally valued to be worth 100 USD per participant but has been made largely free for only the most passionate few ready to take a journey toward greatness. Those selected will be given a free access coupon code to get onboarded, be assigned to a foreign mentor, and get trained for free.
- Gain essential soft skills for personal and professional growth
- Transform your self image and develop a strong character foundation
- Earn an internationally recognised certification to enhane you credentials
- Expand your global exposure.
- Applicant should be aged less than 35 years;
- have access to the internet;
- Willing to learn, embrace diversity and expand network.
The application deadline is July 20, 2023. The program will run from August 1 – October 31, 2023.
For more information, visit GELA Global Mentorship.