Deadline: July 16, 2023
Applications for the LEAP Africa Leadership Accelerator Programme 2023 are now open. The Leadership Accelerator Programme is designed for high-potential young women across Africa. It offers a combination of five short-paced online courses, totaling five hours of content. These courses span over three weeks and cover topical issues that significantly limit women in the workplace, hindering their professional growth.
The program components include:
- 3 Weeks Virtual Course (Young Women Leaders – a prerequisite course to the boot camp)
- 1 Week Physical Bootcamp (for successful participants)
- 6 Months Intensive Mentorship (tailored to the participant’s mentorship needs)
About LEAP Leadership Institute
The LEAP Leadership Institute is the center of excellence for evidence-based knowledge and resources relevant to activating and scaling youth leadership development on the African continent. Young people in Africa face significant barriers which limit their successful transitions in 5 key areas namely, Education, Employment, Healthcare, Social Mobility, and Active Citizenship.
The interconnectedness of these transition challenges require an enabling environment tailored to provide holistic and evidence-based solutions required to bridge the existing learning gaps between young people and their enablers, while leveraging digital disruption in learning to equip and scale youth leadership development interventions to drive Africa’s growth development.
- Open to African women who are driven;
- Applicant should be aged 23 to 27 years old;
- Must have 1-6 years of work experience.
Application deadline is July 16, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit LEAP Africa.