Deadline: July 20, 2023
Applications are open for the “We Are Together” International Prize 2023. The goal of the prize is to encourage citizens and organisations from all over the world for their great contribution to solving important humanitarian problems. The Prize is dedicated to support initiatives related to social change through volunteering.
The Prize is awarded annually to citizens and organizations regardless of their country of residence, nationality, gender, etc. The selection of the Laureates of the Prize is made from 6 regions of the world: the CIS, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and North Africa, North and South America, Sub-Saharan Africa. Over the past years 850 projects of selfless aid from 85 countries have participated in the International Prize.
The topic for the Prize is “Social Changes through Volunteering”
- Healthcare and Emergency Response: Рrojects in the field of mental and physical health, blood donation, healthcare development, promotion of physical education and sports, as well as emergency assistance to people during disasters, catastrophes and emergency events.
- Ecology and Sustainable Development: Рrojects in the field of environmental protection, environmental education, environmental consumption, green economy and technology.
- Equal Opportunities and Social Justice: Рrojects aimed at improving the well-being of vulnerable categories of citizens, providing social assistance to people, revealing talents and educating a personality, developing education and volunteerism.
- Special nomination – Good Deed of the Year: Аwarded for special achievements in the field of promoting social change through volunteering and chosen from the Laureates of the other nominations.
- Expert support (meetings with high-ranking guests, leading experts, public figures).
- Accompanying the laureates throughout the year: meetings with high-ranking guests, leading experts and public figures in the winning countries.
- Search for adherents and partners among the applicants all over the world.
- Sharing the information about your project with the whole world.
- Valuable prize $10,000.
- Opportunity to take part in the International Forum of Civil Participation.
- Open to personalities of at least 18 years old, regardless of their country of residence, nationality, gender, etc.;
- They will accept applications in English or Russian. Application forms in other languages are automatically declined as they fail to meet formal requirements.
The Prize is free to enter. Some travel costs to the site of the Prize Ceremony can be covered by the Organizing Committee. The organizers will contact all the nominees whose expenses should be covered via email.
For more information, visit We Are Together.