Deadline: July 10, 2023
Applications for the RETTI/WAVE Solar Power Systems Installation & Employability Program 2023 are now open. The Renewable Energy Technology Training Institute (RETTI) and the West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) invite applications for the intensive in-person Scholarship course – Solar Power Systems Installation and Employability Program, a comprehensive hands-on training opportunity open to residents of Ajah Lagos or its Environs who are interested in learning about how to design, install a solar system and be #employable in the solar industry.
The RETTI X WAVE Scholarship Program was created to train youths, women, and less privileged persons or students on Solar Power Design, Installation, and Employability Skills to promote access to skilled workers for the energy transition.
The goal is to Invest in the technical capacity of young Nigerians in Renewable Energy Technology and opportunities for career advancement in the energy value chain, producing a competent workforce for the renewable energy industry and building entrepreneurs who will advance access to clean energy to Million in Nigeria without Access.
Training is fully funded by partners and is at no cost to beneficiaries. The scholarship covers:
- Complete training reading materials and text books
- Safety helmet, Jacket and gloves for practical purposes
- Hands-on practical equipments
- Open to individuals that are aged 25 – 40 years;
- Residents of Etiosa LGA (In Ajah or Nearby);
- Must demonstrate seriousness to learn and be able to attend the 2 weeks in person training and commit to the program, any missed class, will lead to disqualification and that slot will be given to a more serious person.
The program will run from July 17-29, 2023. Graduation and Certification will take place on July 29, 2023.
For more information, visit RETTI x WAVE Scholarship.