Deadline: July 24, 2023
The National Board of One Young World Colombia, in partnership with One Young World (OYW), launches the Young Leaders Colombia 2023 Scholarship. The scholarship promotes the efforts of Colombian organizations that empower and uplift the country’s young leaders, particularly those leading projects whose impacts are demonstrable in the categories of Education, Climate Crisis, or Reconciliation and Transformation.
One Young World is a global community that has been identifying, nurturing and connecting the world’s most outstanding young leaders for more than a decade. Thanks to the creation of this scholarship, Colombian youth will have the opportunity to share their initiatives on a global platform with activists, humanitarian leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Entrance to the One Young World Summit 2023.
- Meals during the days of the event.
- Accommodation in Belfast from 2 to 5 October 2023.
- International transport to Belfast (economy class).
- Costs associated with the application for the Colombian passport, in case of not having it.
- International travel insurance.
- Costs associated with applying for the UK visa, if required for selected individuals.
- The Spanish translation at the opening ceremony, plenary sessions and closing ceremony.
- Travel expenses for seven days.
- Internal transport in Belfast.
- Be young between 18 and 35 years old.
- Be a national of Colombia and live in Colombia.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving positive change.
- Lead an existing project.
- Work as a team and demonstrate that your leadership is impactful and scalable in a positive way.
- Have the communication skills to explain your project.
- Not having participated in One Young World previously.
- Ability to lead and communicate the project effectively.
- Demonstrated or expected impact in the territory in which the project is developed, in any of the three categories of application.
- Motivation letter in which you explain the reasons why you want to be part of this initiative.
The application deadline is July 24, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit One Young World.