Deadline: July 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Leaders of Leaders Africa Program 2023. Leaders of Leaders (LoL Africa ) is a bespoke remote leadership fellowship designed to equip young African dreamers, and doers with hands-on leadership skills to lead change in their communities. This is a for youth-by youth/young at heart program targeted at aspiring leaders, activists, and impact entrepreneurs across Africa.
The fellowship is divided into two parts: A virtual training session, and a fieldwork community-based project carried out by fellows.
- Fellows will be trained by renowned experts on various leadership frameworks, sustainable development, strategies for leading change, and leading movements in the African context, and becoming an impact-driven entrepreneur.
- Fellows are expected to conduct community-based projects focused on equipping other young people with practical leadership skills and frameworks using the Bluvard Leadership course on SkillEd.
- Acquire practical lifelong skills in leadership, project management, and social innovation.
- Access to personalized mentorship.
- Opportunity to launch your career as a sustainable development advocate.
- Join a community of Africa’s young changemakers.
- Open to young aspiring leaders, activists, and impact entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Be committed to leading change in your community.
- Be willing to conduct community-based projects focused on equipping other young people with practical leadership skills and frameworks using the Bluvard Leadership course.
- Be available to attend the virtual training and carry out the follow-up community
- This is a virtual fellowship, and they advise young people to have access to internet to be able to complete the fellowship.
Join this transformative journey and become one of the influential leaders shaping Africa’s future, making a real difference.
For more information, visit Leaders of Leaders Africa.