Deadline: August 7, 2023
Applications are open for the UN SDSN Nigeria SDGs Advocates Programme 2023. The SDGs Advocate Programme is designed as a 3-month long training and advocacy programme for Nigerian Youths. The training includes 20+ lectures, original readings, and comprehensive assessments.
The strategic plan is to train 100 youths in this Cohort who will further train secondary school students and community groups or societies, using the unique training documents and toolkits. They hope this programme will impact over 100,000+ students and 5000 community group members via the trainers-of-trainers model. The program will be focused on impacting knowledge about advocacy and implementation of sustainable development goals. The program will also focus on systems and design thinking, problem framing and how they can look within to solve the developmental problems within the secondary and tertiary institutions by using the SDGs.
- Collaborations with global changemakers
- World recognition as SDG Advocates
- Leadership and Career Development
- Capacity Building of young people to localize global solutions
- This programme is specifically designed for young leaders and actors between the ages of 18 and 35, who are passionate about the attainment of the 2030 Agenda.
- Applicants could be:
- Serving Corp Members
- Undergraduate (State, Federal and Private Universities)
- Polytechnic students
- College of Education students
- Graduates and Postgraduate students.
Are you interested in learning and driving impact toward achieving the sustainable development goals? Register before August 7, 2023!
For more information, visit SDGs Advocates Programme.