Applications are invited for the GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass 2023 for Women in Nigeria. This is a training and mentorship program for aspiring and new entrepreneurs to equip them with the skills and mindset they need to build and grow their businesses in today’s very competitive and global business world.
This program is designed to equip 200 young women entrepreneurs who would be selected from across Nigeria with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills to build and scale their businesses, create jobs and become economically empowered. The program includes training and mentorship in areas critical to the success of MSMEs including ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modeling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence etc.
The Program faculty is drawn from the top of the class around the world. They bring to the class experience and mastery. The GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass for Women (Nigeria) is an empowerment program by Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) in collaboration with Development Bank of Nigeria PLC (DBN).
- Training by a faculty of experts.
- Access to mentors.
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Information on how to position your business for financing facility.
- Open to women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria;
- With a business or a business idea;
- Between 22 to 45 years of age;
- Have a demonstrable interest in business;
- Have access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
The program will run online for six weeks. If you are a Nigerian female, have a business idea or already started your business, go ahead and apply!
For more information, visit GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass.