Deadline: July 29, 2023
Apply now to join the Youth STEM Matters Research Conference 2023. On July 29, 2023, the Youth STEM Matters Research Conference will be bringing together youth globally (virtually) to showcase and celebrate the difference that young people are making through STEM research.
Join them for a day packed with inspiring talks, skills workshops, opportunities and a celebration of youth researchers & innovators tackling global challenges! From sessions on the potential and challenges of AI, to health in a climate emergency, to powering our planet sustainably, whatever your interests are, there’s something for everyone!
They’ve got an incredible line-up of speakers joining at the Research Conference, including:
- Margaret Yainkain Mansaray (Founder/Chief Executive Officer of Women in Energy Sierra Leone Limited) – Clean Cooking Solutions in Africa
- Akhila Mahidhara (High School Student and Aspiring Bioengineer) – Microbial Medicine: Decoding the Gut-Brain Axis in Combatting Depression
- Dr Rosana de Oliveira Gomes (Data Scientist, Climate Activist and Gender Advocate) – Spotlight on AI for Global Challenges
- …And many more!
- Connect with a global community of youth researchers & innovators who want to tackle the world’s biggest challenges.
- Join live to win prizes.
- Receive a certificate of attendance.
- Access the STEM exhibition to be inspired by how youth are changing the world.
- Access new opportunities at Youth STEM Matters to make a difference to the issues you care about!
- Youth globally can attend this free virtual event!
- Applicants should be aged 24 & under who want to use STEM to create a better world.
Register now for your free ticket to join them on July 29, 2023, 2-6pm BST (GMT+1)!
For more information, visit Youth STEM Matters.