ONE is seeking passionate activists to join their UK Community Leaders program. The ONE UK Community Leaders – a community leadership network – is looking for passionate activists. If you’re keen to end extreme poverty and preventable diseases, join the ONE network!
Being a UK Community Leader will typically take a few hours of your time a week. You’ll carry out a variety of creative online/offline impactful actions in support of campaigning and advocacy work. This could include meeting with your MP, working with local media, organising community events, attending training or representing ONE at events.
- Develop skills, engage with policymakers, and advocate for crucial causes.
- Be a part of a diverse network working towards a better world.
- Applicants should be 18 years and above;
- Live in the UK;
- Want to take action for a world without injustice;
- Want to gain valuable experience in international development and local campaigning.
For more information, visit ONE.