Deadline: September 22, 2023
Applications are open for the AWS Startups Build Accelerator 2023. This is a 10-week virtual program where pre-MVP founders get the training and support needed to launch their startups to market.
AWS Build Accelerator is designed to help founders make strategic decisions related to their startup’s product development. Throughout the 10 weeks, AWS will cover best practices for leveraging the AWS tech stack, along with technical fundamentals like analytics, data storage, and AI/ML. Founders will also learn how to make strategic decisions related to product development, like monetization and when to use beta customers.
- $2,000 for every qualifying startup in the program: Increase your runway with $2,000 in AWS Activate credits.
- Tailored training and turbocharged technology: Leverage virtual and self-paced programming, live sessions, and the AWS tech stack, the same backbone powering innovative, industry-leading businesses around the world.
- Join the community: Capitalize on business and technology insights and peer support that extend long after the program.
- AWS Build Accelerator is designed for early-stage tech or tech-enabled startups. They are talking startups beyond ideation that are ready to build, refine, and bring their Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to market.
- The program is industry and vertical agnostic, and they welcome startups with a CTO or technical lead who are currently leveraging cloud technologies to apply.
- While the program is open to startups from around the world, programming will be offered in English only.
The program is virtual and largely self-paced with the exception of live peer-to-peer gatherings and Ask Me Anything sessions with AWS Startup Solutions Architects. The program runs from October 9 – December 15.
For more information, visit AWS Startups.