Would you like to attend the MSS2023 but need support to be able to? Are you involved in economic, livelihood, private sector and/or market systems development and believe that MSS can add value to your work? Apply for the MSS2023 Scholarship.
The Market Systems Symposium is pleased to announce the MSS2023 Scholarship Program to support the attendance of market systems practitioners, consultants and students at the 6th annual Market Systems Symposium. The in-person Symposium will include three full days and the online Symposium will run for three days for approximately three – four hours per day with either live-screening or a playback at a time convenient to you during that time period.
MSS scholarship holders are expected to:
- Attend and participate in the majority of the Symposium sessions
- Complete a post-event Survey giving feedback on their experience
- Write a summary brief or blog after the event detailing their learning and experience (which may or may not be published online).
- In-person Scholarship: MSS2023 will take place in person in Cape Town, South Africa from November 14-16th, 2023. The in person MSS2023 Scholarship includes full registration to MSS2023, economy airfare, accommodations, a stipend for meals, ground transfers to/from airports, and travel insurance.
- Online Scholarship: The online MSS2023 format includes full registration to the Symposium which provides select components hosted online, available in either English, French, or Spanish.
- The MSS2023 Scholarship is designed for local development consultants, the staff of local development organizations and local consulting firms, and students.
- The scholarships are not eligible for those who are working directly for an international development organization.
Applications are open! Complete and submit an application form. Questions can be directed to [email protected].
For more information, visit MSS2023 Scholarship.