Deadline: September 1, 2023
Applications are open for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change 2023 for Latino Founders. This is a 10-week equity-free accelerator program for Seed to Series A startups based in Latin America and the US with a Latino Founder. The accelerator aims to connect the best of Google’s products and people to climate change and clean technology innovators across the region building with cloud services.
Through a combination of 1-to-1 and 1-to-many learning sessions, startups will receive technical support and mentoring from experienced engineers and business experts from Google and the wider ecosystem throughout the program. This support will be specifically tailored to the needs of the startups’ businesses. Along with being paired with specialized Startup Success Managers (SSM) from Google, participants will also receive further training on how to use Google’s best practices, tools, and personnel.
At the end of the program, the cohort will present their achievements in a Demo Day in front of Google teams, mentors, investors, partners and key stakeholders from the Latin American startup ecosystem. After the program ends, startups will continue to receive support via the Google for Startups Accelerator Alumni program & network.
- 10 weeks of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 10+ Google teams and industry experts
- Training on design, UX, marketing and leadership
- Support on company and product strategy
- Eligible startups receive product credits
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Partnership on advanced technology project
- Open to startups demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage.
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Focusing on sustainable technology climate solutions, cleantech and green energy.
- Deeply technical startups leveraging Cloud or AI/ML in their product, service, or operations and have sustainability expertise.
- Commitment from founders and C-level roles to participate and engage in program sessions.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change (for startups in Latin America and the USA with a Latino founder) will kick off in September 2023 and run through November 2023. Do not apply if you are not available to participate during these dates.
For more information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator.