Deadline: September 22, 2023
Applications are open for the Sediba Developing the Content Producers Programme 2023. The Sediba Developing the Content Producers Programme is aimed directly at more experienced producers across film, TV and streaming who are ambitious, and seeking to grow their expertise and companies going forwards.
Understanding the changing Entertainment Value Chain, underlying rights and IP, copyright and long-term value of content, and the importance of packaging content, form the first core section of the programme. The central part of the programme examines financing, international streaming and deal terms, and the continuing importance of risk management and working with sales and distribution effectively. The third section deals with positioning, launching and effective strategies for international festival and markets. The programme is delivered over four workshops which will be held in Johannesburg from the 27 to 30 November 2023 at 09h00 until 17h00.
- The programme will be at no cost to the selected participants.
- Open to African content producers.
- Producers need to have produced at least one feature, TV/streaming show/Doccie or a body of quality short films at minimum.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted:
- A letter of motivation highlighting the benefits of attending SEDIBA programme
- A two-page outline of the applicant’s current project(s)
- CV of applicant
- A certified copy of the applicant’s South African identity document not older than six months
The deadline for applications is Friday, September 22, 2023. Email your entire application to [email protected].
For more information, visit NFVF Programme.