Deadline: November 7, 2023
Are you a media enthusiast with a passion for WordPress, tech, and the future of the web? WordCamp Asia is calling Media Partners to provide you and your team with exclusive access to WordCamp Asia speakers, partners, and audiences. It’s an opportunity to connect with the people who are shaping the future of the internet in Asia, and get the inside scoop on the latest features, products and services being developed.
By becoming a Media Partner, you’ll get behind-the-scenes insight into WordCamp Asia 2024, a global gathering of thousands of online movers and shakers. You’ll also connect with a diverse network of speakers—including entrepreneurs, business owners, publishers, and digital storytellers who are shaping the evolution of the internet in Asia. Plus, you’ll have the chance to promote your brand to a wide-ranging audience from across the region and beyond.
Media Partners receive:
- Recognition as an official Media Partner, including your logo and website link on the WordCamp Asia 2024 website.
- Promotion across WordCamp Asia’s social media channels.
- Media passes to the event.
- Access to speakers for live interviews (subject to availability).
- Exclusive access to graphics and media.
- Free meals and refreshments during the conference.
- Admission to social events.
- Open to magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations, podcasters, bloggers, influencers and freelance journalists with an interest in WordPress and the future of the web.
They are committed to collaborating with you to craft content that resonates with your audience, ensuring a mutually beneficial partnership. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of WordCamp Asia’s dynamic community.
For more information, visit WordCamp Asia.