Deadline: November 10, 2023
Applications are open for the World Summit Awards – WSA Young Innovators 2023. The WSA Young Innovators are a special recognition for young people under 26 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
The submitted solutions have to include:
- development by young innovators under the age of 26 (born on or after January 1, 1997)
- digital impact solutions
- market ready or already launched on the market
The WSA is a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network. This means that winners benefit not from a one-time financial reward, but a lifelong partnership and integration – Network Capital.
By participating in the World Summit Awards, nominated teams and social entrepreneurs gain recognition for their outstanding achievements and become part of a global learning community of exceptional innovators. Connect4Impact with like-minded individuals, access mentorship opportunities, and foster collaborations that can amplify the impact of creative digital solutions.
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- Pitching session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of specially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony
- Board and lodging for the duration of the Congress (only on-site events)
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and international guests
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 180 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops specially shaped for the winners’ needs
- Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels
- Presentation of the winning solutions in the WSA Catalogue (print publication)
- Winners certificate
A nomination for the WSA is already a win – these are the rewards:
- More coverage of your product. WSA provides nominees with press templates to help them to gain the attention of national media with support of the WSA national experts.
- WSA nominee seal to use on websites, social media channels and publications.
- Opportunity to receive feedback from the jurors.
- Being nominated for the WSA means to be the best in the respective country in one of our 8 categories. Experience has shown that this qualification can immensely improve outreach.
The WSA Young Innovators are a special recognition for young people under 26 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
The WSA Young Innovators call is eligible for digital solutions that:
- Are developed by young innovators under the age of 26;
- Offer digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals;
- Deliver content-rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses, and organisations;
- Have a strong digital component: websites, apps, SMS based solutions, IoT, wearables etc.;
- Are market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are eligible.
For more information, visit WSA Young Innovators.