Deadline: September 30, 2023
Calling all young aspiring photographers under the age of 23! Are you ready to unleash your creativity and capture the world through your lens? Join the free thrilling Young Photo Contest 2023 and showcase your talent in four captivating categories: nature, portrait, architecture, and street.
It’s time to seize the moment, explore your surroundings, and immortalize the beauty that surrounds us. Ignite your passion, push your boundaries, and let your unique vision shine. Unleash your creative spirit and be part of an extraordinary journey that celebrates the power of youthful perspective. Dream big, shoot bigger!
- The best photographer of each category will win a free 5 photos submission for any of the Artists Gallery’s paid contests.
- The second best photographer of each category will win a free 3 photos submission for any of the Artists Gallery’s paid contests.
- The third best photographer of each category will win a free 1 photo submission for any of the Artists Gallery’s paid contests.
- The prize can be used in any of the Artists Gallery’s contests between 2023 and 2024.
- The Artists Gallery will publish a blog about the photography career and aspirations of the best photographer of each category.
- The best 40 photographs will be shared in the Artists Gallery’s social media channels and digital gallery.
- Digital certificate for the best 10 photos of each category.
- The photographer had to be born in the year 2000 or later.
- Every photographer can participate in all the categories with a maximum number of 5 photos per category. If the photographer decides to submit more than that, the system automatically will delete any additional photo.
- Make sure the name of your files uploaded follow this rule: PhotoTitle_ShortDescription.
- Photographer name and location of the 40 best photos will be shared in the web page and social networks.
- Personal information won’t be shared with third parties, it will be used only for the contest, the gallery web page and social networks.
- The contest organization team may request a proof of age to the finalist photographers if they consider it appropriate.
- Photos will be accepted only before the submission deadline.
- Photos sent to the official email are not accepted.
- AI images are not allowed.
- “The Artist Gallery” has the right to cancel the contest if it is considered necessary.
- Only JPG (JPEG) files are accepted.
- The smallest side has to have at least 1000 pixels.
- The file should be of 12MB or less.
- The photography must be about the theme of the contest.
- Remove any watermark from the photo, any photography with watermark will be removed from the contest.
- Photo edition like fixing exposure, contrast, sharping, color saturation is allowed. What is not allowed is to add or remove any element from the photo.
- If the judges consider it necessary, they can ask for the original file, it is recommended that the photo has its metadata.
- Special rule for the Nature Category: If the photograph is about wildlife then it is strictly forbidden to have manipulated the animals for the photo. These must be in their natural habitat, photos of pets or animals in captivity are not allowed.
- Any submission that does not have all these requirements will be disqualified.
For more information, visit Young Photo Contest.