Deadline: December 1, 2023
Applications are open for the Mesirat Entrepreneurship Program 2024. The Mesirat program aims to create 1 million job opportunities for gig workers over the next 5 years. As part of this goal, the Mesirat Entrepreneurship Program is offering resources and support to 100 creative business owners. They are looking for companies in the gig-matching industry and will help them grow their businesses quickly.
The program assists entrepreneurs:
- Reach market fit
- Reach growth stage
- Fast-track their learning curve
- Get better visibility in the Ethiopian market
- Technology: Access to a white labeled system for collecting applications/register, customizable vetting, onboarding users, and matching users.
- Marketing: Assistance with developing and executing marketing campaigns that reach potential customers and target groups.
- Partner network: Access to a network of businesses and organizations that can help entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
- Access to expert advisors: Assistance with developing and executing marketing campaigns that reach potential customers and target groups.
- Finance: Businesses and gig workers can get qualified financing through this program.
- Service providers: Skilled service providers can help you enhance your social media strategy, boost your sales, and provide tailored services based on your individual requirements.
- Mentorship: Guidance from experienced entrepreneurs who can help entrepreneurs avoid common pitfalls and make better decisions.
- Also included: Two-to-four hours of workshop training and consulting each week (for three months). Ongoing interaction with service providers.
- Open to businesses with registered license in Ethiopia;
- Tested idea with proof of concept;
- Scalable business model;
- Experienced team that is working on their idea full time;
- Business that has been working for at least 6 months;
- Professional gigs with multi-sided marketplace matching model;
- Disruptive or with unique value proposition.
For more information, visit Mesirat Entrepreneurship Program.