Deadline: December 31, 2023
Applications are open for the Elevator Pitch Competition 2024. EPiC is a unique, worldwide competition for global startups to expand their footprints into Asia, leveraging extensive network and tailored support from Hong Kong’s largest innovation ecosystem.
Gain exposure across their extensive network of investors and corporate partners and accelerate your business in the world’s fastest growing region. One day in Hong Kong. 60 seconds in an elevator. That’s all you need to disrupt Asia.
- $5M investment and $240K cash prizes. All applicants will be qualified for up to $5 million investment by HKSTP Venture Fund.
- Get noticed by 1,000+ investors and 350+ corporate partners.
- Market access to GBA/CHINA.
- Insights from Market Discovery Programme.
- New market entry support from HKSTP’s value-added services.
- Your company will have been established for less than 10 years as of April 30, 2024.
- Your company is built on innovations in FinTech, PropTech, or MobilityTech.
The judges evaluate the applications based on several key criteria to identify the most promising startups. Here’s what they assess:
- Uniqueness – They look for a high level of innovation and value any competitive edge your product or service shows. What sets you apart from others in the market?
- Market Size – They analyze the growth potential of your product or service in terms of market demand and scalability. Is there a significant market opportunity for your solution?
- Strategy – They examine your planned actions and strategies to achieve your business goals. How well-defined and feasible is your roadmap for success?
There are two tracks for application: Local Track (for companies registered in Hong Kong) and International Track (for companies not registered in Hong Kong).
Note to Local Track applicants:
- The application takes about 15 mins
- Have these documents handy:
- Artwork files of your company logo
- Introductory materials about your company and impact you made
- You must complete the application in one session.