Deadline: January 19, 2024
Applications for the ProBleu Funding 2024 are now open. ProBleu funding is all about schools taking the lead in teaching kids about protecting our oceans and freshwater. Over three years, ProBleu will offer support to at least 100 schools for exciting projects. Schools can get up to 10,000 euros for projects that last up to a year. Let’s work together for a greener, bluer future!
The ProBleu funding initiative supports primary and secondary schools as essential champions in educating children and youth about blue sustainability and the safeguarding of marine and freshwater ecosystems. Across a three-year span, ProBleu will unveil a series of calls on its website, offering financial backing to empower a minimum of 100 schools in crafting an array of educational and citizen science projects.
- Funding up to €10,000 for schools with projects to improve Water & Ocean Literacy and join Network of European Blue Schools.
- Open to primary and secondary-level schools in the EU-27 Member States and associated countries.
- While grants are awarded to schools as legal entities, active participation from students, teachers, school leaders, and other stakeholders is encouraged.
- Projects should promote engagement in Blue Sustainability topics, fostering collaboration among various stakeholders, seeking partnerships with other schools, and ensuring equal opportunities for all participants.
- Download the Call for proposals: Consult the bases to understand and prepare your project.
- Prepare your answers for the online application form and attach the following documents to the form in English:
- Fill in the online form by January 19, 2024 at 17:00 CET (Brussels time). Don’t wait until the last minute! Submit your proposal in advance to ensure it won’t be affected by potential internet/other technical issues close to the deadline.
- Once your proposal is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email. If it doesn’t show up in your inbox, it means your proposal hasn’t gone through. In such cases, you can file a complaint via [email protected]. Explain the issue and attach your proposal (and, if possible, some screenshots) to help us understand what happened.
For more information, visit ProBleu Funding.