Deadline: January 31, 2024
Applications are open for the GELA Prestigious Global Mentorship Programme 2024. The Prestigious Global Foreign Mentorship Programme (PGMP) formerly known as WAFMP, helps in identifying, training, mentoring, and deploying impeccable and proficient leaders into politics, business, and civil service, from those youths aged 18-35 years whose voices have not been heard for decades such as the extremely marginalized, people of colour and the socioeconomically disadvantaged.
PGMP seeks to be the hub for grooming global leaders across all sectors. The GELA Skillup-360 project has recently been expanded to include youths from all continents/regions of the world. Very importantly, 80-100 participants will be selected globally in an inclusive manner that allows for a healthy balance such that delegates are selected from the various continents. The program is ideally valued to be worth 100 USD per participant but has been made largely free for only the most passionate few ready to take a journey toward greatness. Those selected will be given a free access coupon code to get onboarded, be assigned to a foreign mentor, and get trained for free.
- Soft-skills training;
- Self-image and character remodelling;
- International recognized certification;
- Foreign exposure (virtual);
- Get assigned to an international mentor and grow your career prospects through a 3-month curriculum based learning with certification from GELA, a United Nations affiliated social enterprise;
- Post-completion internship/job placement.
- Applicant should be aged less than 35 years;
- Access to the internet;
- Willing to learn, embrace diversity and expand network;
- Willing to get enrolled and thereafter fill the Pre-assessment form.
Selection is primarily based on the passion with which applicants distinguish themselves while filling the form. They advise interested applicants to not give short responses and provide links or evidences to prove they are potential leaders to be considered for the prestigious programme.
The application deadline is January 31, 2024. The program will run from February 1 – April 30, 2024.
For more information, visit GELA Global Mentorship.