Call for Applications: St. Gallen Symposium for Leaders of Tomorrow,
Deadline: February 1, 2013
Call for Applications: St. Gallen Sympoisum for Leaders of Tomorrow, World’s Premier Platform for Inter-generational Dialogue, Switzerland
Would you like to discuss the world’s most pressing issues with top decision-makers like Dominic Barton, Robert Dudley, Prof. Niall Ferguson, Christine Lagarde, Giorgos Papandreou or Ratan Tata? Are you interested in competing with the world’s brightest students?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, seize your opportunity and qualify as “Leader of Tomorrow” for the St. Gallen Symposium through our student essay competition for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award. The St. Gallen Symposium is the world’s premier platform for inter-generational dialogue. The 43rd St. Gallen Symposium will be held from 30 April–3 May 2013 under the topic “Rewarding Courage”.
The authors of the 100 best contributions qualify for the St. Gallen Symposium, which includes the following highlights:
- – Free participation as “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 43rd St. Gallen Symposium
- – Meet 600 distinguished entrepreneurs, top managers, politicians and scientists from more than 60 nations
- – Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- – Expenses covered (flight, board and lodging)
- – Chance to win the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award, endowed with EUR 20,000.–, including a speech in front of the assembled plenum
Fostering an inter-generational dialogue is the aim of the St. Gallen Symposium. For that reason, 200 talented young people from all over the world are invited each year to the St. Gallen Symposium.The mission of these Leaders of Tomorrow is to fundamentally challenge the Leaders of Today with critical questions and new approaches.
For more information, click here.