Deadline: May 24, 2013
Applications are now open for the 2013 Brightest Young Minds Summit. Selected delegates will be invited to attend the summit which will take place from July 23 – 28, 2013 at the T-Systems Campus, Midrand, Johannesburg.
The BYM Delegate Programme is a year long programme that engages 100 of the brightest minds from all over the country and channels this engagement in order to effect positive societal change. BYM has a mission to channel the hearts and minds of young people into initiatives that can affect societal improvement’. It achieves this by identifying, equipping and inspiring bright and passionate young leaders to be positive change agents.
BYM delegates are:
- Between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Exceptional individuals who demonstrate both active and potential leadership.
- Seekers of academic and/or professional excellence in business, public administration, arts, sports or the nonprofit sector
- Active contributors to civil society using their extraordinary creativity, energy and resources
- Positive, young change agents who tackle current societal challenges, defy the status quo and write their own futures.
To apply, you must fill out the application form in the ‘click here’ link below.
Contact: If you need assistance, email [email protected]
For more information, click here.