Entries invited for the Global Wind Day Photo Competition
Deadline: May 5, 2013
Global Wind Day photo competition – Discover the power of wind energy
Do you have a story to tell about wind energy – and are you creative with your camera? You are invited to enter EWEA’s 2013 photo competition for Global Wind Day, coming up on June 15, 2013, and you might win a €1,000 Amazon voucher! Take a wind energy photo and write a text explaining what wind energy means to you. The theme of the photo competition is wind energy.
The challenge is to show the technology as it has never been seen before, for example by showing wind energy with seasonal colours, people, animals and landscapes in a new and unique way. Let your imagination take the lead!
- It is open to all photographers in any country, who want to capture images of wind energy from a new perspective.
- Up to three submissions are accepted from everyone over 18 years worldwide
- €1,000 Amazon voucher for the global winner
- €250 Amazon voucher for regional winners
- Winners of the competition will receive Amazon vouchers as well as their photographs featured in renewable energy publication ‘Recharge’ and EWEA’s magazine, Wind Directions.
- In addition, the winning selection will be put on display in the European Parliament in Brussels as well as EWEA’s social media platforms and website.
Please Note: There is no entry fee
For more information, click here.