Deadline: May 29, 2013
Intel Nigeria is inviting applications from students and interns for its Engineering Internship job. The interns will work with Intel’s Sales and Marketing group. The group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies.
This is a 12 month fixed term internship suitable for students currently studying towards a Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field. The focus of this role is to implement and execute projects and programs in a timely manner and engage all stakeholders in a proactive manner; flawlessly manage customer quality issues to closure, manage customer satisfaction with product quality and technical support.
Location: Lagos, NG
Engineering Internship – 710659
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Nigeria-Nigeria, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
In this position, you will be working with the team in the delivery of customer support in the area of focus – such as our consumers/1st time buyers program as well engineering support for customers in Nigeria and West Africa (Ghana) region. The customer support consists of both reactive issue resolution and pro-active improvement projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting customers with Quality and/or Reliability issues or concerns, including information requests.
- Working on several improvement projects, including customer improvement projects as well as internal improvement projects, such as tools development (programming skills would be an advantage).
- Support for our 1country project and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation and delivery.
- Assisting with ‘Keeping The Business Running’ and generally assisting the team in program delivery and implementation.
This is a 12 month fixed-term placement suitable for:
- Students currently studying a degree course in relevant disciplines,
- It is targeted at 2nd or 3rd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor’s degree which includes a year in industry.
- Having one or more of the skills below will be a strong advantage:
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Technical Skills
- Soft Skills
For more information, click here.