Deadline: August 1, 2013
The University of Sussex is pleased to announce a prestigious new scholarship scheme for UK and EU students. Applications are invited from students who have achieved or expect to achieve a first class honours degree from a UK university and who are offered a full-time place on an eligible Masters course at Sussex. Over 100 scholarships are available, each worth £3,000 to help towards tuition fees.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of previous or current academic performance and future potential and are available in any school at the University of Sussex (excluding the Brighton and Sussex Medical School and IDS). The Scholarships are available only for the first year of postgraduate studies in the case of two year full-time masters degrees and 1+3 courses. Applications from students considering only a Masters degree and who are not seeking to undertake Doctoral study are welcome.
In order to be considered, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be classified as a Home (UK), EU or Channel Islands/Isle of Man student for fee classification purposes
- You must hold or expect to achieve a First class undergraduate honours degree from a UK University
- You must have applied for your chosen full-time Masters degree by 1 August and then accept and meet the conditions of your offer; and
- You must meet the University’s entrance requirements
- The scholarship relates to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) excluding the following courses:
For more information, click here.