University of Bristol Scholarship for New International Students
Deadline: June 28, 2013
The University of Bristol is pleased to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students. Students who have an offer of admission to the University are invited to apply. Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2013 entry. Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students for 2013 entry.
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
For more information, click here.