Bupa Scholarship for International Students at University of Wollongong
Deadline: July 27, 2013
Bupa, the preferred Overseas Health Cover Provider for the University of Wollongong is offering scholarships to International Students currently enrolled as undergraduates or postgraduates in the 2013 spring session. Bupa takes pride in delivering high quality health cover and are part of a global family that reinvests its profits to provide better services for our members and are proud to support the University of Wollongong’s international students.
- Must be enrolled full time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Wollongong.
- Must be an international student studying an undergraduate or postgraduate course at any UOW Australian campus
- Must be enrolled in their first year of study
- Must not be in receipt of IPTA (International Postgraduate Tuition Award) and IPRS (International Postgraduate Research Student), you are not eligible to apply
- Must not be in receipt of any scholarships or awards offered by the University of Wollongong
- Minumum credit average (65% WAM)
Applications must include:
- A completed Current Student Application Form
- A brief cover letter, resume and outline of community involvement
- A photocopy of your academic records.
- A 500 word paper stating “How does the University of Wollongong support my student experience and lifelong journey?”
For more information, click here.