Murdoch Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students
Deadline: September 30, 2013
Murdoch University is accepting applications for the Murdoch International Postgraduate Studentships (MIPS). Scholarships are awarded on academic merit, research experience and/or potential. The award is for a maximum of three years for PhD and EdD studies and two years for MPhil. An extension of up to 6 months may be granted for PhD candidates.
- The scholarship is open to international students who wish to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Education (EdD) or Master by Research (MPhil).
- Applicants should possess an honours degree (at least upper second-class honours) or equivalent.
- Overseas students who are subsidised by the Australian Government on a tuition-only award will automatically be considered for a Murdoch International Postgraduate Scholarship (MIPS).
- The MIPS scholarship provides a tax exempt living allowance of AUD $24,653 per annum (2013) as well as a tuition fee sponsorship and health insurance premiums.
- The health insurance covers the student and their spouse and dependants (if any) for the period of the MIPS.
- Murdoch University provides MIPS recipients with a (partial) allowance for relocation and airfares (based on receipts).
- Murdoch students also have access to a conference travel allowance once during the course of their degree, maintenance funding set by the Schools.
For more information, click here.