Gates Fellows Program: Apply Now for a Job with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation!
Deadline: Ongoing (Apply Now)
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is pleased to announce the newly created Gates Fellows program. They are currently recruiting a cohort of Fellows to join the foundation in fall of 2013. Fellows will work in close collaboration with foundation employees to support research, evaluation of strategic priorities, grant projects, and initiatives. They will have broad access to mentoring from world class leaders and opportunities to leverage the foundation’s network. Fellows will be a part of a two year cohort that will work on a range of responsibilities.
- Applicants are required to have an advanced degree, such as MD, PhD, PharmD (scientific disciplines highly encouraged), or MBA with backgrounds in management consulting, investment banking, private equity or venture capital,
- Applicants should have 7-10 years of related professional experience.
- Those that meet these qualifications and also have experience in global health or development are highly encouraged to apply.
NOTE the BENEFITS:
- The scope of work will require residency or relocation to the Seattle area, and ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally is required.
- Gates Foundation offers a competitive salary, full relocation package and a comprehensive benefits program that reflects the foundation’s values and culture.
As part of standard hiring process for new employees, employment with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
For more information, click here.