APL 2013 Education Program: Apply Now!
Deadline: June 8, 2013
Asia Pacific Leaders Program is offering its prestigious, challenging, yet exciting study abroad opportunities through its leadership program with universities in Asia Pacific and students worldwide. Students are invited to apply to the 2013 APL Education Program taking place at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam from June 24 – July 19 2013. This leadership program provides students with up to 6 credits study abroad with other prestigious students from at least 23 different universities living together during one month in dormitory of APL Host University or attend as a day student.
About the Program
Every summer session, APL students will experience one month of accelerating leadership program with students from Asia Pacific Universities. This APL Education Program shall accept students’ applications from member universities and some selected students of all countries around the world, who wishes to study at the APL host university to gain leadership knowledge and have credits transfer to students’ universities.
- Certificate issued by APL
- Credit transfer up to 6 credits (with home university’s approval)
- Knowledge on the issues of Asia Pacific
- Enhancing leadership for Asia Pacific
- Networking with other future Asia Pacific Leaders
- Opportunity with renowned speakers and leaders from the world
- Experiencing and learning culture of Asia Pacific
- Understanding and learning leading corporations by field-trips
For more information, click here.