2014 Macquarie University Full Scholarship for New International Students
Deadline: Octobar 31, 2013
Macquarie University Australia is offering full International Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies. Applicants who want to study at the university in the 2014/15 academic session are invited to apply for the Macquarie University International Scholarship programme.
About the Awards
- The MUIS is available across most courses to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- MUIS full scholarships are NOT available for the following courses: Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Master of Applied Finance, Master of Advanced Surgery, Master of Surgery, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- The MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study. This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology (SIBT).
- Annual renewal of the MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is subject to satisfactory performance in the Macquarie University degree program.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
Due to an increase in the popularity of the MUIS the GPA requirements have increased to minimum 3.7 for Postgraduate and ATAR 92 for Undergraduate. Get Scholarship Tips here to help you through.
For more information, click here.