Deadline: June 20, 2013
IBM’s consulting business is looking for university candidates with the skills, creativity and passion to help us meet and overcome challenges. And not just anyone. They are looking for exceptional people, like you, with the potential not only to become great consultants but also the future leaders of IBM.
If you feel you have what takes to help make the planet a smarter place to live and work, then join IBM.
Work country: Nigeria
Position type: Entry level
Work city: Lagos
Travel: Up to 3 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
Job area: Consulting & Services
Business group: Global Business Services
Job category: Consultant
Business unit: ConServ
Job role: Business Transformation Consultant
Job role skillset: Graduate Entry
IBM Consulting Entry-Level Opportunities for Any Major!
Consulting by Degrees (CbD)
Join IBM’s Consulting by Degrees (CbD) Program — a world-class initiative to identify and groom entry level business consultants into tomorrow’s leaders. The CbD Program will provide you with tailored mentoring, training, support and practical experience you need to take your potential and accelerate your career.
As an IBM consultant you’ll help top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. From the business insight of strategy consulting and technical prowess of application services to business analytics and optimization – the opportunities are nearly limitless at IBM Global Business Services.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% to client locations (Monday-Thursday, Fridays as needed)
- Location: First 12 months spent in Dubai for CbD training.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Demonstrated history of achievement in academics, internships, coops and/or work experience, preferably involving business and technical coursework
- In process of obtaining Bachelors or having graduated up to a maximum of 2 years ago.
- Must be fluent in English
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
For more information, click here.