Entries Invited for the ASEAN Photo Contest: Win up to $500 in Prize
Deadline: June 15, 2013
Entries are now invited for the SEAMEO-INNOTECH Photo contest. The theme of the contest is ‘Building a shared Southeast Asian identity.’ The Photo Contest aims to promote awareness of the shared South East Asian Identity and enjoin everyone to contribute in building up the teaching learning resources. Winners will receive grand prizes from $150 to $500.
- The contest is open to all South East Asian Citizens except SEAMEO INNOTECH regular staff and judges.
- Entries will be judged by a) Its relevance to the theme (50%) and b) Technical Quality (50%)
- An individual may submit a maximum of 6 entries. For every entry, the individual must submit an entry form.
- The entries must depict authentic and current situations and not contain content that may consider abusive, disrespectful, or degrading to other cultures.
- All photos must be original work of the contestants
- The photo must be in JPEG/JPG format, measuring 3,000 pixels at the largest side and with a maximum size of 5MB.
Prizes per Category
- First Prize – $500
- Second Prize – $300
- Third Prize – $150
NOTE: Upon submission of photos the contestant grants SEAMEO INNOTECH the right to use the photos, fully attributed to the photographer.
For more information, click here.