World Bank’s infoDev Launches mAgri Challenge: Enter now!
Deadline: July 31, 2013
InfoDev’s Mobile Innovation program has partnered with Sweden to launch the mAgri Challenge. Compete by entering your business plan into the mAgri challenge for a chance to pitch before investors in November 2013. mAgri is an opportunity to identify creative ideas, test concepts, and pursue collaborations that can result in growth of mAgri app businesses across countries, regions and the African continent.
The mAgri challenge is one of infoDev Mobile’s many initiatives aimed at providing entrepreneurs with tools and expertise to assist in the creation of viable mobile application businesses.
You can apply if you are:
- An entrepreneur with a mobile business based in Africa
- Working on a prototype of a mobile agriculture application
- Looking to grow your business and seeing good growth prospects locally and/or abroad
- Impatient to grow your market share and product portfolio in your quest to grow your business, substantially
- Open to innovative methods/business approaches/products/processes that could be applied to your business to drive its growth
- Would benefit from business coaching support
Finalists will be invited to pitch before investors in November 2013.
For more information, click here.