Mandela Poster Project: Submissions Invited
Deadline: June 28, 2013
In honour of Nelson Mandela’s upcoming birthday, the Mandela Poster Project has been created. You are now invited to celebrate Nelson Mandela’s contribution to humanity by creating a poster or series of posters. The project aims to collect exceptional posters from around the world and collate them into an online publication and travelling exhibition.
About the Mandela Poster Project
- All designers and artists are invited to celebrate the life of the globally beloved icon Nelson Mandela by creating a poster or series of posters . The collection will be launched on 18 July 2013.
- The project is not for gain and is coordinated by an independent team of volunteers. The poster collection and all proceeds that may arise from the project will be donated to the Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital Trust to aid in the establishment of a dedicated children’s hospital in Johannesburg.
- The Mandela Poster Project is endorsed by Icograda as part of its own 50th anniversary celebrations.
This project and competition is open to all
- A2, 300dpi PDF file with no bleed
- Format: A2, 300dpi PDF file with no bleed
- Mail your submissions to [email protected]
- The Mandela legacy needs to be respected.
- Please ensure that you respect all copyrights and secure permissions where required.
- This project is meant to be a tribute to a legendary man from us, the creative community.
- You acknowledge that all works submitted is yours and you own all rights to it.
- The facilitators of this project cannot take any responsibility for any copyright infringements or misrepresentations made by persons submitting work to this project. All work is accepted in good faith.
- Contributors agree to donate their poster/s without charge to the Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital Trust and allow the Trust to exhibit and reproduce copies as part of its fundraising programme. The Trust will respect the intellectual rights of all contributors/creators and will not sell copies of the artwork without written permission.
For more information, click here.