World Economic Forum’s Global Leadership Fellows Programme
Deadline: None. Applications accepted all year round.
World Economic Forum (WEF) is looking for to select between 25 and 20 outstanding individuals to take part in its unique Global Leadership Fellows (GLF) Programme. The programme combines an intensive work and learning experience that is run in collaboration with Partner universities. In addition to holding a full-time position as a senior community manager at the Forum, successful Fellows also receive an Executive Master in Global Leadership. The programme is based in Geneva, Switzerland. Fellows will work at the WEF Geneva, New York or Beijing offices.
The programme is dedicated to developing the next generation of world leaders – well-rounded professionals who feel equally at home in the public and private sector.
- All candidates to apply for an open position online at http://www.weforum.org/careers
- The candidates should apply for a specific position marked as “Global Leadership Fellow” in the “Job Category”.
- All candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English. Additional language requirements are specific to the position. It should be noted that the majority of our Fellows are fluent in at least one language other than English, even if their job does not explicitly request it.
- You will possess a broad intellectual background with a Master’s degree (or equivalent).
- More requirements can be found on the career section of the website (www.weforum.org/careers), under the positions marked “Global Leadership Fellows”.
For more information, click here.
For Frequently Asked Questions, click here.